-This product is suitable for child age 6 months+
Features and benefits
- It has four different types of designs
- The handbell is encrypted with jingles around.
- Produce " jingling" sound when shaking it
- Adorable cartoon face design
- Train child's auditive skill
Fine Motor Skills
Skills that help your child develop the fine motor skills needed for good handwriting, use small movements such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon, use the small muscles of the fingers toes, wrists, lips and tongue.
Auditory perception refers to the ability of the brain to interpret and create a clear impression of sounds.
Good auditory skills enable children to distinguish between different pitches, volumes, rhythms and sources of sounds and words, which has amongst others, significant benefits for learning reading.