- This product is suitable for child age 3+
Features & Benefits
- Train hand and eyes coordination
- Improve colour recognization
- Enhance focus
- Learn to sort
- 6.4cm x 6.4cm x 15cm
Fine motor skills
Require movement of small muscles, usually in coordination with the eyes, but also include movements of the tongue and lips, wriggling of the toes and foot-eye coordination.
They are often for communication purposes, both functional and expressive, e.g. writing, manipulating tools or creating works of art.
Between the ages of 3 and 5 children usually make rapid progress in developing fine motor skills and manual dexterity.
• originality (the ability to come up with ideas and products that are new and unusual)
• productivity (the ability to generate a variety of different ideas through divergent thinking)
• problem solving (application of knowledge and imagination to a given situation)
• the ability to produce an outcome of value and worth.