This product is suitable for children age 12 months +.
Features & Benefits
· The puzzle includes 9 knobbed wooden puzzle pieces that represent different shapes which are square, rectangle, triangle, round etc.
· Under each shape is an image of the piece of the object, it lets your child easily match the knobbed puzzle pieces to the correct spot.
· Easy lifting for small hands with sturdy peg pieces attached.
· This puzzle set develops a child’s Fine Motor Skill and hand-eye coordination through grab and hold the knobbed wooden puzzle pieces.
· With various types of shapes included, your child will enjoy learning an assortment of new shapes.
Skills that help children work on their hand-eye coordination and visual focusing and tracking skills.
Fine Motor Skills
Skills that help your child develop the fine motor skills needed for good handwriting, use small movements such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon, use the small muscles of the fingers toes, wrists, lips and tongue.
Social and Emotional Skills
Social-emotional development includes the child’s experience, expression, and management of emotions and the ability to establish positive and rewarding relationships with others. This ability will help children to become competent in negotiating increasingly complex social interactions, to participate effectively in relationships and group activities, and to reap the benefits of social support crucial to healthy human development and functioning.
Skills that supports your child’s ability to communicate, and express and understand feelings. It also supports thinking and problem-solving, and developing and maintaining relationships. Learning to understand, use and enjoy language is the critical first step in literacy, and the basis for learning to read and write.
Skills that help children to understand size, shape and patterns to count verbally, recognizing number, identify more and less of a quantity and understand one to one correspondence.
Product Dimensions: 29cm (L) x 0.5cm (W) x 23cm (H)